If an eligible insured is diagnosed with a critical illness.
Covered critical illnesses may include:
- Invasive Cancer
- Heart Attack
- End-Stage Renal Failure
- Major Organ Transplant
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Central Nervous System Tumors
- Severe Disease of Any Organ (Resulting in significantly altered life expectancy)
- Severe Central Nervous System Disease (Parkinson’s, Huntington’, Multiple Sclerosis, Encephalitis with long-term effects)
- If an eligible insured is unable to perform 2 of 6 activities of daily living for a period of at least 90 days or requires constant supervision to protect from threats to health or safety due to severe cognitive impairment.
- The ADL’s include bathing, continence, dressing, eating, toileting, and transferring.
- Major Burns (>40% BSA, 3rd Degree)
- Major Multi-System Trauma (Major injury to three or more organs or systems)
- Loss of Limbs
- If an eligible insured is diagnosed with an illness or condition that is expected to result n death within 12 months or less (24 other than FL, NY, CT)
- Available on all rate classes
- 24 month elimination period
Please print and share this information. Living Benefits; Life Insurance You Don’t Have To Die To Use!